[Peace-discuss] FW: RE: Diana Johnstone's Fools' Crusade: Yugoslavia, NATO and Western Delusions (Monthly Review Press

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Tue Feb 17 23:45:14 EST 2015

---- Original Message ----
Subject: RE: [Peace-discuss] Diana Johnstone's Fools' Crusade: Yugoslavia,	NATO and Western Delusions (Monthly Review Press
Sent: Feb 18, 2015 11:04 AM
From: "E. Wayne Johnson" <ewj at pigsqq.org>
To: sf-core at yahoogroups.com,David Johnson <davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net>

NATO bombed the Chinese embassy in Belgrade in May 1999 with five guided missles.  Among those killed were an extremely popular tv journalist and his newly wed young wife.  I also was quite fond of that young man and his lively reporting, and I was, and am still pissed off at the us and clinton for what they did.

Clinton and NATO lied that they mistargeted the building because of and old map.  The old map certainly gave the damned lie some post-hoc support.

One thing for sure.  The >1% don't give a fuck about you.  They don't care about you at all.  Not any.  At all.

They are willing to say anything or do anything to manipulate mass opinion, which they do seem to require.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone