[Peace-discuss] Illinois Green party State conference

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 13:45:02 EST 2015

I agree Carl, which is why we started the ball rolling on the local chapter of the Green Party. Thanks to David Johnson for bringing about the State Party Conference here in April, and the upcoming general public meeting we will be having in March.

I also agree with Chris Hedges in his interview on "The Real News Network. org", that electoral politics is just a small part of bringing about progress and change.
We need mass movements, strikes, disruptions in transportation as they had in France, sit-ins, etc.
We need both. Perhaps you, Ron and or the two Davids can discuss on NFN at some point?