[Peace-discuss] Posse Comitatus Act & Militarizatiion of Police

E. W. Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu Feb 26 15:28:15 EST 2015

One of the great evils encouraged by the Lincoln Coup was the
federalization of the US and the
oppression of local subsidiarity.  By encouraging (by force) the
strengthening  of the federal power
the amount of power vested in the Presidency was dramatically increased
and the ability of
local people to choose how they want to live was diminished.