[Peace-discuss] brainstorm: how can folks in Champaign-Urbana help defeat Rahm...?

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:09:19 EST 2015

- there are a bunch of Chicago and ex-Chicago people here in
Champaign-Urbana. We could try to organize some of them...

- we could have peer-to-peer calling parties into Chicago aimed at
recruiting volunteers for Chuy.

- we could do a GOTV push here aimed at students who are registered to vote
in Chicago.

- Spring Break at UIUC is March 21-March 30, so a lot of these students
will be home in Chicago for a week one week prior to the election. Can they
vote by mail? Maybe we could organize something around that.

- we could check in with the Latino organizations on campus, see what they
might be doing, see if we can help...