[Peace-discuss] FW: Are Progressive Caucus Leaders Pushing Toward War?

Carl G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Jan 6 19:46:45 EST 2015

It's difficult to take the "Pwogessive [as the late Alex Cockburn would say] Caucus" seriously.

Much better to listen to (& support) these ten - the Left fringe of the Dems & the Right fringe of the Reps.

The majority of both parties is thoroughly neoliberal (and neocon), as the administration is.

They should be exposed and opposed.