[Peace-discuss] Mississippi Wants To Punish 88 Year Old Doctor Who Treats Poor For Free

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jan 19 08:01:05 EST 2015

Mississippi Wants To Punish 88 Year Old Doctor Who Treats Poor For Free

Miss., drives to his patients and sees them out of his car. It's apparently
a controversial practice that has placed him under fire by the state's
medical board. Source WBTV.

 <https://www.popularresistance.org/category/educate/> Educate!
<https://www.popularresistance.org/tag/healthcare/> Healthcare,
<https://www.popularresistance.org/tag/mutual-aid/> Mutual Aid
By Peter Holley,
<http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/01/14/this-88-year-o
ld-doctor-treats-the-poor-out-of-his-toyota-camry-mississippi-wants-to-punis
h-him-for-it/> www.washingtonpost.com
January 18th, 2015