[Peace-discuss] "Halt Police Militarization in CU" Planning Meeting, Sat 1/31, 2pm - can anyone attend for AWARE?

Karen Aram via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Jan 20 19:31:47 EST 2015

Stuart,
You will have to make a choice. I'm sure we will learn about the "Halt Police Militarization in CU" something we of AWARE support, even if we don't have a representative. However, being involved in the planning stage is important. Of course, this planning meeting if it involves 20 groups, does impact on our Forum doesn't it? And, unfortunately we can't change it.
One thought, our program is only one hour, its over at 3:00 so one could attend and then go to the planning meeting for "Halting Police Militarization" and still have an impact.