[Peace-discuss] Audio Reveals Opposition Plot to Sow Chaos in Venezuela

Roger Helbig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Jan 22 21:33:44 EST 2015

and how do you know this is genuine - I have personally dealt with faked
recordings (my neighbor alleged that my daughter's best friend had
threatened to rape his wife on an alleged extremely vile answering machine
tape that he clearly fabricated - what he did not know was that the friend
was gay!) the neighbor then later figures prominently in the lies put out
by Felicity Arbuthnot when she attacked me in The Ecologist - so, I know
first hand that audios can be faked!