[Peace-discuss] [Aware] "anti-war"

Stuart Levy via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Jan 23 11:46:09 EST 2015

Hello.   anti-war.net is the address of a community group, named AWARE,
local to the towns of Champaign and Urbana, Illinois, USA. We aren't a
company and have I think exactly one member who lives in China.   I
don't understand why an electronics equipment manufacturer like Huake
would care about registering an anti-war domain name in China, but it
doesn't seem to be in conflict with us.

Thank you for contacting us.

      Stuart Levy