[Peace-discuss] The real problem with Selma

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 21:49:48 EST 2015

Karen and all,

Selma is a very powerful well done film, and like a lot of things in life,
sometimes one has to make the best with what you have until you can get
something better.
In that regard, I think the film does serve a purpose in getting people to
think about the need for mass protest and direct action in demanding social
and economic change.
I do recommend that people see the film.
At the same time however we do need to be aware of propaganda subtle and
otherwise.

David Johnson