[Peace-discuss] at Daily Kos: FBI: Give Me Back My Email To WikiLeaks

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Jan 27 18:39:50 EST 2015

Back in the solidarity movements of the 1980s, activists were encouraged to
apply for our FBI files under the Freedom of Information Act.

Nobody expected the FBI to tell the truth about what it had. It was
intended as a protest of the FBI's spying on activists.

I applied. Eventually, I got back a letter from the FBI, saying: "We have
no records responsive to your request." Everybody said, that doesn't mean
anything, the FBI lies.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/01/27/1360583/-FBI-Give-Me-Back-My-Email-To-WikiLeaks
===

Robert Naiman