[Peace-discuss] [Aware] "anti-war"

E. W. Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Wed Jan 28 09:38:24 EST 2015

well aware am i that anti-war.net is an uncomfortably eclectic gaggle of
miscreants,
pseudonymous intellectuals, eponymous anti-intellectuals, and anonymous
pseudointellectuals,
hippie/beat throwbacks, schoolmarms, dyslectic paleomorphologic
neogrammaticians,
nondescript lurkers, troublemakers, slackers, relatives of notable
cryovivisectionists, weirdos,
burned-out rafter-roosters, castaways, pilgrims, and the offscouring of
the detritus of the cosmos,
but it seems that those other cats are legit.