[Peace-discuss] at HuffPo: Rep. Keith Ellison: Postpone Bibi's Speech to Congress

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Jan 30 12:09:50 EST 2015

Look at U.S. Iran policy since 2006. It moved. How did it move? The main
story is: Democrats moved. There are no Green Party Members of Congress,
and there is no prospect that there will be any, certainly no appreciable
number. Changing U.S. foreign policy is overwhelmingly a story of moving
Democrats.

Right now there is a split between the U.S. government and the Israeli
government. This creates an opening to move Democrats.

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org