[Peace-discuss] Obama's crowning achievement (other than those dead children)

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sat Jan 31 19:36:06 EST 2015

One doesn't have to be a partisan of ISIS - which I'm not - to condemn the murders by the government (and president) for whom I am supposed to be responsible.

Obama has killed thousands of people (including hundreds of children) in what has been accurately called "the most extreme terrorist campaign in modern times":

<http://commondreams.org/news/2015/01/19/noam-chomsky-obamas-drone-program-most-extreme-terrorist-campaign-modern-times>.