[Peace-discuss] AOTA

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:49:40 EDT 2015

I like what Piketty had to say on Zeit- and posted it again on FB, and I have been celebrating Greece's "NO' vote the past two days. However the seriousness of the Pentagon report, the provocations in the south China sea, and on the border of Russia, with the so called cease fire, not really ceasing, one is left with either a sense of futility, or determination. I say "determination should reign" let's join Bree and take down the flag, the flags of hypocrisy, greedy capitalism, and violence on the part of the US military.

PS  Andre Vltcheck in Counterpunch last week referred  to a fear of regime change in Equador, supported by the US of course,  once the Pope leaves.  I think this needs to be mentioned as well.