[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Perfidious Democrats (in Illinois, as elsewhere)

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sun Jul 12 14:18:16 EDT 2015

How do you compromise with Obama’s pro-war pro-Wall St. policies?

Agree to let him kill some children but not others? Agree to let the banks take some people’s homes and jobs but not others? Shut off water to some cities but not others?

Surely that’s better than the opposites, but we want to stop him from doing it, not justify it as ‘compromise.’

We don’t want to compromise with Democrat policies, but reverse them.