[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Re: [Peace] Governor signs Israeli bill; not opposed by local Democrats

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sat Jul 25 19:31:29 EDT 2015

I don’t quite follow.

The US supported South African racism to enhance its economic control of southern Africa until international opprobrium (and the Cuban army) made that unprofitable.

The US now supports Israeli racism (worse than S. Africa’s, at least in the Occupied Territories) to enhance its economic control of Mideast energy resources. (Israel is our ‘stationary aircraft carrier’ in the region.) Our government is willing to aid in killing a lot of people in concert with our imperialist clients.

Obviously racist (and murderous) policies by both clients both should be opposed. It’s a serious failure of ‘liberal’ legislators not to do so, then and now.  —CGE