[Peace-discuss] Call Congress to say NO to 'Fast Track' for TPP

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Wed Jun 3 09:52:07 EDT 2015

People in C-U can call the offices of our local Congressional representative, Rodney Davis, at
202.225.2371 (Washington)
217.403.4690 (Champaign)

Members and friends of AWARE will be demonstrating against the Obama administration’s work for the 1% - neoconservative wars and neoliberal trade pacts - this Saturday, June 6, from 2-4pm at the corner of Main and Neil in downtown Champaign. Everyone is welcome to join us.