[Peace-discuss] That's a uvda, Jack

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sat Jun 6 11:10:10 EDT 2015

There’s a real policy dispute, in that the US’ goal in P5+1 is to reincorporate Iran into its system of control of energy flows from the Gulf  - as it was until 1979 - along with actually-existing clients SA & Israel. (That’s the price of lifting the sanctions, not nukes.)

But Israel doesn’t want any force in the region that can serve as any kind of deterrent to Israeli (and U.S.) violence, the major violence in the region. The elder siblings don’t want to admit another child into the godfather’s family.

This is being played out on a personal level between the near-psychopaths Netanyahu and Obama (who’s been biding his time since the insult of Netanyahu’s speech to Congress - modeling himself on JFK: “Don’t get mad, get even.”)