[Peace-discuss] AWARE at Farmer's Market this Saturday - anyone available to help work the booth?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:25:21 EDT 2015

Hello all,

AWARE will be back at the Farmer's Market this Saturday, June 13th.   Is
anyone available to help work the booth and talk with the public for any
part of the time, from 8 to noon?   I think Karen and Ron have already
agreed to be there at the opening, but they shouldn't have to stick
around all morning.

Karen Medina and I will be there to start setting the booth up, but will
have to leave around 8am.