[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Union Organizer Meet and Greets

Gus Wood gwoodiii3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:55:09 EDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shawn Fields <sffields at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 4:41 PM
Subject: Union Organizer Meet and Greets
To: geo-comm-owner at lists.uigeo.org

Hey everybody!

At the beginning of the summer, the Personnel Committee began to interview
applicants to fill our open Union Organizer position. We are now at the
in-person interview phase of the this process and would like to invite GEO
members and the broader committee to meet our prospective hires! The meet
and greet will happen during the 2nd part of the interviews. Next week (the
week of June 14), we will be interviewing two prospective applicants -
Michelle Jett’s  meet and greet will be from 6:30-8 pm on Wednesday June
17th.
Clarissa Kastner’s meet and greet will be from 3:30 - 5 pm on Saturday June
20th.

Both meet and greets will be held at the University YMCA located on 1001
South Wright Street. As food will be provided, we ask that you RSVP to
either or both events.
Please email Shawn Fields at sffields at gmail.com to RSVP, ask questions or
discuss dietary restrictions.

All the Best,