[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Discussion at AWARE's meeting last evening.

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Mon Mar 2 10:32:59 EST 2015

We may be missing the forest for the trees. Whatever the currency possibilities, the US (and France) are happy to have local dictators in control in the oil-producing regions, so long as they can keep order and take orders. In the view of Obama-Clinton, Gaddafi was slipping in both, so "We came, we saw, and he died," in Clinton's words.

"...give order that these bodies
High on a stage be placed to the view;
And let me speak to the yet unknowing world
How these things came about. So shall you hear
Of carnal, bloody and unnatural acts;
Of accidental judgments, casual slaughters;
Of deaths put on by cunning and forc'd cause;
And, in this upshot, purposes mistook
Fall'n on th' inventors' heads. All this can I
Truly deliver..."