[Peace-discuss] My comment on NG article

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 10 10:29:34 EDT 2015

Come on, David - a little perspective! What's more important, dead children or identity politics? To say nothing (we don't, at UI) of academic freedom.

"'I'm glad that Steven Salaita wasn't hired. I found his tweets to be extremely offensive and extremely racist,' Graber said, *in the same way she found Chief Illiniwek racist*" [emphasis added].

--CGE