[Peace-discuss] US to Provide $70 Million Additional Funding to Syrian Rebels

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Mar 15 16:31:51 EDT 2015

http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/29647-why-isn-t-sen-kirk-s-chicago-will-become-detroit-threat-national-news

Emanuel and Kirk should both be driven from office.

It will probably take a primary challenge to Kirk, who's vulnerable, because the Democrats won't put up a candidate with any real differences from him.

It will have to be a Republican/Libertarian from the Ron-Paul/anti-war/anti-Wall-St. wing of the party.  --CGE