[Peace-discuss] [Peace] [sf-core] Let's send Tammy to the Senate!

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Mon Mar 30 23:51:35 EDT 2015

Or perhaps the answers are already on record and/or quite predictable.

As a disabled veteran of the invasion of Iraq (and born in Thailand), she’s particularly ready for Hillary - and could beat Kirk, as he knows: from today's news,

"Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL), facing a tough re-election in 2016, broke with Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and voted in favor of Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse’s (D-RI) disclosure amendment:

"S.Amdt. 867 to S.Con.Res. 11 Statement of Purpose:	To establish a deficit-neutral reserve fund relating to making it more difficult for corporations and billionaires to secretly influence elections by making unlimited undisclosed campaign expenditures, and to prevent such entities from evading campaign finance law, including through making false statements to government agencies."

--CGE