[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] "Telling people what the state believes"

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Tue May 19 22:52:18 EDT 2015

I, and several others I know did (call her office). So…?

On May 19, 2015, at 6:58 PM, 'C. G. Estabrook' carl at newsfromneptune.com<mailto:carl at newsfromneptune.com> [sf-core] <sf-core-noreply at yahoogroups.com<mailto:sf-core-noreply at yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

You’re grasping at straw men here, David.

Has Carol explained, defended, or apologized for her vote?

Or given any indication that representations made to her beforehand would have made a difference?

On May 19, 2015, at 5:23 PM, 'David Johnson' davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net<mailto:davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net> [sf-core] <sf-core-noreply at yahoogroups.com<mailto:sf-core-noreply at yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

Also Carl,

How do you think Sam Rosenberg would have voted if he was our State Rep ?

I can guarantee you that he would have enthusiastically voted YES, and would not have cared how many people contacted him to urge him to vote NO.

David J.