[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Tragedy of US police training by Israeli companies

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sat May 23 18:38:27 EDT 2015

The desperate defenders of Israel - and those of the police - are grasping at straws.

What would we say of violent policing in the US in the 1930s, were it revealed that US police were being trained by the Gestapo?

Cf. <http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/us/michael-brelo-cleveland-police-officer-acquitted-of-manslaughter-in-2012-deaths.html>.

"From from any dispassionate and rational vantage, this verdict appears to be insane, except that this kind of insanity is so pervasive now in America, that one has to at least give serious consideration to the proposition that our entire culture is in a well-advanced state of pathological breakdown.” —Jeffrey St Clair