[Peace-discuss] Our legislators support apartheid

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 12:31:42 EDT 2015

It should be stressed, furthering the idea that this bill is utterly without actual consequences, that the bill ultimately states that it does not apply to American companies; apparently, only foreign ones, some of which have indeed boycotted the occupied territories.
The purpose of this bill was to hate on opponents of Israel's occupation. Both of our representatives refused to oppose this bill, therefore consenting to apartheid and the racism that goes along with it. They also consent to hating on those of their constituents, including students, who have been active in the BDS movement. This is an issue that will not just go away.DG