[Peace-discuss] SEIU into the tank...

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 14:15:10 EST 2015

This is profoundly wrong and most likely will be justified based on an argument along the lines of "Bernie can't win," a self-fulfilling prophesy if so.  And after Sanders picketed with the Fight for 15 folks, too!  Disgusting.  We have SEIU activists and elected officers who are delegates for Sanders, who weren't even consulted (because nobody was).  Ugh.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android