[Peace-discuss] Finkelstein vs. Salaita

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 08:56:42 EST 2015

Thanks Mort. There are genuine differences in strategic approaches, and I trust and largely agree with Finkelstein's (now "conservative") judgments. But there are two dominant realities: first, U.S. support for Israel, which can only be challenged by us; and the need for resistance from within Palestine, which has been suffocated at every turn by what can only now be called a fascist Israeli state (with the help of the Palestinian Authority). Neither of these is addressed by BDS.