[Peace-discuss] Fw: Bill Maher Show:

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 15:32:32 EDT 2015

Wow! The local young Dems are amazingly tone deaf when it comes to Islamophobia. I don't challenge anyone's right to free speech, but there's no reason to endorse what I would call hate speech. How sad and pathetic that even their identity politics doesn't include Muslims. Someone who knows any of these folks might like to clue them in on Maher's disgusting brand of liberalism.
DG