[Peace-discuss] AWARE at Farmer's Market tomorrow - shall we?

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 24 07:40:42 EDT 2015

Carl:   Disturbing to even consider anyone other than Jill Stein, if we are Greens and true to ourselves. Gordy advised we don't vote in the primary at all, if we plan to support a third party eventually. That's my interpretation, David Green would be better at explaining the situation.

Karen:  What about our protest on Monday, will you be able to be there?
I'm open to change our Meetings from Sunday to another day.
Appreciate Karen being able to do the Market, gives me a break, allowing me to leave early or arrive late.