[Peace-discuss] CNN Breaking News

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 22:28:00 EDT 2015

Who is assuming that the forces of goodness, truth and beauty are .......or white washing it, I certainly am not, merely  saying that its positive as opposed to negative, and preferable to the continued sanctions and vilification of Iran. I can't speak for what others may think.

I also doubt it will be effective against the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, as there are so many organizations set up to integrate Eurasia, per my discussion on AOTA yesterday, see Pepe Escobars communication.