[Peace-discuss] 9-11 Truth Movement FYI

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 12 11:53:52 EDT 2016

I haven’t read the book, but know from other various sources that 9/11 will continue to haunt us because of the many serious questions that are unanswered to the day or that have obscured what did happen: A new investigation is warranted. This despite some saying that it would be of no use to present and future policy. This is wrong. We need to know who got us here, and why: Why so many dead as a result of 9/11’s aftermath.
—mkb