[Peace-discuss] That pesty 9/11 Truther guy

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Apr 16 16:06:51 EDT 2016

(You mean ‘pesky’ rather than ‘pesty,’ I think.)

US control of Mideast energy resources (control directed finally at preventing Eurasia's economic integration) rests on the 'Sunni alliance’ of US proteges - Saudi Arabia, Israel, the GCC, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan. The work of the Obama administration has been to reincorporate the ‘Shia alliance’ (Iran, Syria, Hezbollah) into America’s ‘overall framework of order’ (Kissinger).

KSA and Israel are restless at the prospect, but they’ll probably have to do what they’re told.

Only Americans can get the US government to stop killing people in SW Asia - as they once did, in SE Asia.