[Peace-discuss] FW: Petition to Open Up the Presidential Debates

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 15:19:08 UTC 2016

Petition to Open Up the Presidential Debates <http://rootsaction.org/take-action/1262-petition-to-open-up-the-presidential-debates>

 <http://act.rootsaction.org/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=12433> Description: image

We deserve 4-way debates. We will deliver this petition and your names and comments to ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox Broadcasting, PBS, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Univision, and Telemundo.

Sign this petition. <http://act.rootsaction.org/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=12433>

It's time to open up the presidential debates by including four candidates.

The U.S. public is 42% Independent, 29% Democratic, and 26% Republican. Donald Trump is polling at 61% unfavorable, and Hillary Clinton at 53% unfavorable. These are all virtually record-breaking statistics.

Allowing the Democratic and Republican parties to jointly control debates is unjustified and undemocratic. Nothing requires television networks to do so.

Click here to sign a petition that we will deliver to ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox Broadcasting, PBS, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Univision, and Telemundo.

http://act.rootsaction.org/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=12433