[Peace-discuss] Academic Freedom Conference II August 27, 2016

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 07:10:57 UTC 2016

Over two hundred million people were killed in utterly unnecessary cooked-up wars in the 20th Century (Pearl Harbor has been exposed as a lie to get the US into WWII), Jewish/Neocon fingerprints are all over those wars beginning with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, Treaty of Versailles, the 'A Clean Break' document by the Project of a New American Century, Patriot Act, The Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, (Financial Services Modernization Act) written by bulge bracket Jewish bankers that led to the Great Recession that we are still suffering from, Open Immigration Law Of 1965 (Jacob Javitz) Cultural Marxism at its finest, all Chairs of the Federal Reserve since the 1980s were/are Jewish. Look at the financial mess we are in now because of monetary manipulation by the Fed.  The Jewish/Neocon drive for war against Russia/expansion of NATO eastward is criminal deception. ISIS and al Queda have been completely exposed as Jewish/Saudi/US/British constructs.  Hillary Clinton/Obama policies led to the deliberate murder of Gaddafi in a cooked-up fraudulent war. Israel deliberately targets children in its ethnic cleansing of Palestine.  This is supposed to be a Peace-Discuss group.  Why are these and many other related issues never discussed? The answer is obvious. It would offend the local Jewish power structure on the UofI campus, where there is no such thing as academic freedom.  Any academic broaching any of these subjects would find their career destroyed.