[Peace-discuss] FW: WORLD LABOR HOUR SAT. DEC. 10th

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 20:12:30 UTC 2016

WORLD LABOR HOUR

SATURDAY DECEMBER 10th

11 am - 1 pm   U.S. Central Time

WRFU 104.5 FM and LIVE worldwide at www.wrfu.net

DAWN PALEY - Author of the book " DRUG WAR CAPITALISM "-

How the Drug War is being used as a smoke screen to violently impose
neo-liberal austerity in Mexico and Latin America.

AND

RANDALL JAMROK - National General Secretary Treasurer of the I.W.W. (
Industrial Workers of the World ) -

Will talk about the accomplishments of the I.W.W. in 2016 as well as
organizing objectives in 2017.

Stay tuned after the WORLD LABOR HOUR for the UNION EDGE with Host Charles
Showalter, broadcast from Pittsburgh Pa.

WRFU - Radio free Urbana- corporate free community radio for the people.