[Peace-discuss] News Gazette Against Urbana Sanctuary: Birds of a Feather

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Mon Dec 26 13:54:28 UTC 2016

As I said before back in 1986 the American Nazi Party publicly threatened to kill me if I showed up to argue the case for Urbana becoming a Sanctuary for Central American Refugees. You know a Man by his enemies—and his Friends. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA