[Peace-discuss] The humanitarians in Urbana, Illinois won, in 1986 and again in 2016.

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 27 18:28:04 UTC 2016

Okay, I’ve reduced it by about 550 words. It’s in the now required 250 words ballpark for the NG. Any suggestions welcomed.

In the 1980’s refugee’s from Guatemala, Nicaragua, and El Salvador were coming to the US as a result of the USG interventions in their nations, as a result of our “special forces” invading, torturing and murdering.