[Peace-discuss] Trump Threats to Slash UN Funds, Move US Embassy to Jerusalem ‘Unprecedented’

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:25:54 UTC 2016

Though I agree, that rapprochement with Russia by the Trump administration is positive, I fear it’s a mere tactic, or strategy to drive a wedge between Russia and China, with US focus now on China. War by proxy, or, at the very least, serious containment continuing to take place. The neocons controlling our government, whether they be Pentagon, CIA, State Dept., or corporate advisors, as represented by the CFR, recognized that taking on both Russia and China at the same time wasn’t a viable strategy.