[Peace-discuss] Small irritations

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 01:39:33 UTC 2016

I think its’ time to turn off my spellcheck. I frequently refer to “msm” on FB, writing in my usual stream of conscious, not correcting or editing but moving on to something else. Only when non native English speakers ask me “why do I care what my mom has to say or not, about Syria” or whatever do I catch it .
Also my name keeps coming up when doing auto fill as Adam, rather than Aram which makes it difficult and time consuming to sign petitions.

Any suggestions as to how to control spell check, other than slowing down and editing what I write, would be appreciated.