[Peace-discuss] NFN (News from Neptune) yesterday

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 17:09:36 UTC 2016

Good program, I think Carl was referring to “Mueller", close to Miller, in reference to CIA. I don’t have my notes while watching, so not sure.

David: I think you make a good point, in respect to Erik Draitser. I used to listen to his programs faithfully, read his FB postings, to which I always received notification when he posted.

Until after the election, when Erik was then on FB advising everyone, especially white people to get guns, loaded, to protect our “neighbors of color” as a result of the election and Trump. This was to me, worse hysteria than that which we saw being promoted by “move on.org<http://on.org>” immediately after the election, and it was before the Cabinet appointments which are an indication of what’s to come.

I responded to his email,  “Erik, really, you want all white people to get loaded guns to kill other white people, in order to protect people of color?” Fomenting what I see as hysteria and “civil war” based upon race, religion, or politics, thus being counterproductive. I was astounded that such a bright young man, who seemed to be so knowledgeable in relation to current political events, would suggest anything other than “all people need to unite against the Establishment/Elite based upon issues, given he often referred to “class” and “capitalism" as the problem. I thought perhaps he had been hacked, but you have just confirmed my suspicions, that many on the “left” are questionable.

I no longer receive his FB postings, maybe I’ve been blocked, given how many FB friends he has, I’m surprised anyone took note of what I said. Maybe he’s no longer doing them,  but he evidently is still on Counterpunch radio.