[Peace-discuss] Fw: Can the Pentagon be restrained?

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:51:48 EST 2016

Ron

We have discussed this issue at great length on AOTA. The President is a rubber stamp for the Pentagon and Intelligence Community, as well as Advisors representing the "corporate elites". The plan to encircle and contain China and Russia goes back to Alastair Mackinder, George Kennan soon after WW2, and laid out for all to see by Zbigniew Brzezinski in his "The Grand Chessboard"in 1997, as well as other works by writers since then. It only became obvious when Obama began implementation with his "pivot to Asia" now referred to as a " rebalance", with our warships, whatever we choose to call them, in the S. China Sea. Most dangerous of all is Nato on the border of Russia. We know that Victoria Nuland and her gang were behind the regime change in Kiev, and that Russia is our likely first target.  China won't be so easy to dominate, as other nations slowly slip away from US grasp, given the importance China has in the region in relation to trade and commerce, with the AIIB etc.

Even though there are those within the Pentagon, CIA, Advisors, etc., even Kissinger ugh, are opposed to what we the US is doing, given the danger, we are going ahead, and Obama has just given Ash Carter, everything he asked for, which means.........stopping the Pentagon will require more than just stopping the Pentagon. I look forward to further discussion on this topic tomorrow at AOTA.