[Peace-discuss] The greatest purveyor of violence in the world today...

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Mon Jan 4 14:52:26 EST 2016

“…is my own government.” —M. L. King

The US government continues to kill people around the world. The Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort of Champaign Urbana continues to oppose it, as we have for more than 14 years.

Members and friends of AWARE are invited to participate in our local cable tv program, "AWARE on the Air,” on Urbana Public TV and YouTube.

We record the unrehearsed panel discussion each Tuesday at noon at the UPTV studios in the Urbana City Council chambers, 400 South Vine Street
Urbana, IL 61801.

Join us.

###