[Peace-discuss] [ufpj-activist] [syriadiscussion:4581] U.S. Relies Heavily on Saudi Money to Support Syrian Rebels

David Swanson davidcnswanson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 21:38:34 EST 2016

I thought the key revelation was that Bernie's dream solution of having
Saudi pony up the $$ for f--ing up the region further had already come true
and we didn't even know it. What's left to solve now?

--

*War Is A Lie: Second Edition will be published by Just World Books on
April 5, 2016. Please buy it online that day.*

*David Swanson *is an author, activist, journalist, and radio host. He is
director of WorldBeyondWar.org and campaign coordinator for RootsAction.org.
Swanson's books include *War Is A Lie <http://warisalie.org/>*. He blogs at
DavidSwanson.org <http://davidswanson.org/> and WarIsACrime.org
<http://warisacrime.org/>. He hosts Talk Nation Radio
<http://davidswanson.org/taxonomy/term/41>. He is a 2015 Nobel Peace Prize