[Peace-discuss] Demonstration today, Sat. 7/2...

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 10:17:41 UTC 2016

AWARE people,

Confirming that yes, our monthly first-Saturday demonstration is happening as usual: 7/2, 2-4pm, at the corner of Main and Neil in downtown Champaign.

Note too- we will be marching in the July 4th parade- come join us if you wish!   Our theme this year is Celebrating America's History of Protest.   The Prairie Green Party will be with us too.

On the 4th, our parade slot is #95.   We gather around 10:30am Monday, at the Assembly Hall parking lot.  #95 is near the Oak St (west) side of the lot, near the middle.  I think there may be parking available on the north (Kirby) side of the lot.