[Peace-discuss] Killer Koh & Clinton's Email Scandal

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 6 02:22:13 UTC 2016

[http://www.aim.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/hillary_blackberry_0.jpg-2.jpg]
There is Killer Koh right behind his Boss Clinton. He admitted that he gave her "legal advice" on her emails, but refuses to say what he advised her claiming "attorney-client confidences" which is a lie and he knows it. The United States Supreme Court has ruled that there is no "attorney-client confidence" between government lawyers and government officials and that if the government official wants to establish an "attorney-client confidence" that government official needs to go out and hire his or her own lawyer. But hey, the TRUTH has never mattered to Killer Koh, Boss Clinton or the University of Illinois College of Law Faculty. That is precisely  why the American Bar Association censured and fined the COL $250,000. The ABA believed that all 4 of our  Dean Deans in a row  were lying. So they stuck that fine on them to hang as an Albatross around their necks. These Reprobates have no shame! But maybe Killer Koh can explain it all away when he gets out here on October 28 to give his Endowed Lecture Campaign Appearance for His Boss Clinton 10 days before the election? Way to go College of Law Faculty! We'll get to hear all the Clinton/Koh lies on this and everything else straight from the Horse's Mouth!

Fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.