[Peace-discuss] The Clinton Contamination at Illinois Law on October 28

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 10 14:04:50 UTC 2016

So many lawyers in this column, so little law.
Ditto for Killer Koh and the Illinois Law Faculty. Killer Koh admitted that he advised his Boss Clinton on the “handling” of her emails. Killer Koh thus became part of Clinton’s Conspiracy to Defraud the United States Government in violation of the Federal Criminal Code. And now the Racist and Lawless  Neo-Nazi Illinois “ Law”  Faculty are inviting Killer Koh to give an Endowed Lecture here on October 28 in order to get Clinton elected President 10 days later in gross  violation of an Illinois Statute that expressly forbids the use of any University Resources for partisan electoral purposes. Even one such university email message is sanctionable  by the Illinois Inspector General  in Springfield. And I already have them all  dead to rights on their  web-page  announcement of   Killer Koh’s October 28 Lecture that I have saved.

Illinois Law School is a Neo-Nazi Cesspool,
After Deans Mengler, Hurd, and Smith,
I would not send my dog too,
I like my dog.

Fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

Feed: Columnists
Posted on: Saturday, July 09, 2016 2:30 PM
Author: By MAUREEN DOWD
Subject: The Clinton Contamination

They were careless people, Bill and Hillary, they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness.

View article...<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/10/opinion/sunday/the-clinton-contamination.html>