[Peace-discuss] 7 Anti-drone activists arrested at Beale AFB, June 28, 2016 v. Illinois Law for Droner Killer Koh October 28, 2016

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Tue Jul 12 15:32:08 UTC 2016

While these most courageous Civil Resisters were getting physically abused and arrested because of their principled  opposition to Drone Murders, the Neo-Nazi bigots, racists and warmongers against Muslims of Color on the University of Illinois College of Law Faculty are inviting in Droner in Chief Harold Killer Koh on October 28 to give an Endowed Campaign Lecture to get his Boss Killer  Clinton elected President ten days later.
Illinois Law School
Is a Neo-Nazi Cesspool
After Deans Mengler, Hurd and Smith
I would not send my Dog too.